Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Reborn

Gacha Rotation!

Hello everyone! I have applied a Gacha Rotation today! New events comming soon, including a VP EVENT! HAHAHAHA 2764.png

21167625_1883312781932098_42826059563658

4 people like this

but the previous 2 raven, and archangel are still broken... any word on a fix for them?

8 hours ago, Reborn said:

Hello everyone! I have applied a Gacha Rotation today! New events comming soon, including a VP EVENT! HAHAHAHA 2764.png<3

21167625_1883312781932098_42826059563658

man sia so good !!! like thisrotation

I'm very happy to see Sia set but...Is the set completely working with it's pet? Will players who donated receive their VP? Cause with all these problems, even I myself is a bit hesitant to donate and continue the game...

1 person likes this

Are those exact same Gacha still there by the time you applied that VP event?

2 hours ago, _Kuuhaku_ said:

I'm very happy to see Sia set but...Is the set completely working with it's pet? Will players who donated receive their VP? Cause with all these problems, even I myself is a bit hesitant to donate and continue the game...

I think if the pet skill is in the vp store, maybe the pet is no problem like pet raven

Sadly, I already have a problem with my SIA outfit for my Mari. I pumped my VP into Seal Breaker scrolls to get the whole set asap. I got every part, got the weapon and the pet too. nice. BUT in my Coordi Tab, I can't find the lower head accessoire. Checking into the Seal Ball thingies again, instead of "lower head ... SIA (Mari)" it says "upper head SIA (Dio)"

Attached a pic, too. Sorry for the mobile phone quality, but Screenshots didn't work somehow.

IMG_20170830_233119.jpg

19 hours ago, shin said:

all my VP's points are gone .. pls FIX it dev's

got my VP's back .. just update the game .. thanks

when will be the next update ?

im actually getting board to the game since theres not much in it , needs update everwhere ,need fix everwhere and it really needs events please 

its really disappointing ya know

Adm baixei o jogo agora, só q quando crio a conta não recebo e-mail o que eu faço ?

Its already Nov11 still no gacha rotation

is server only on and nothing anymore no event, no new things

:(:(:(

1 person likes this