Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Enzkii

Account Registration [FIXED]

113 posts in this topic

For new accounts sorry we are having trouble contacting the host atm. pls wait for a while till we resolve this issue

Im very sorry for the inconvenience.

4 people like this

we have already sent a ticket to our mail provider and waiting to fix the issue

2 people like this

How long please ang dami kong kaibgan na gusto na maglaro ng gc sana maayos na registration inaya ko panamn to na mag reborn wag na madness sana maayos na bago pa tamarin tong mga to 4days napo kaming naghihintay ph server @[email protected]

1 person likes this

On 9/18/2017 at 4:30 PM, Enzkii said:

For new accounts sorry we are having trouble contacting the host atm. pls wait for a while till we resolve this issue

Im very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey please fix the issue cant wait to play gcv i almost 4 days to wait to play dis game please resolve the issue asap 

I want to play it so badly right now! Please fix the issue. I cant wait to play it 24/7. LOL

PLEASE FIX FIX FIX !!!!!!! I`ve been waiting 3days but untill now wala parin

Untitled.png

Plssss paki ayos na po ng error tagal ko na nag aantay para makapag register ng account plssss...!!! paki update agad!! Thanks. ;)

it's the mail provider fault. even the GCR staffs dont like whats happening atm. 
all we can do is send a ticket and ask them to fix the issue ASAP.

1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Enzkii said:

it's the mail provider fault. even the GCR staffs dont like whats happening atm. 
all we can do is send a ticket and ask them to fix the issue ASAP.

Thanks for the update.

Everyone else, please remain patient. This isn't the Mod's fault and they've done what they can. I'm with you all in feeling that itch to get back into the game but we just got to wait it out a bit

Why? when I create a new account but the grand chase link does not go in, I want to create a new one, please help me