Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Enzkii

Account Registration [FIXED]

114 posts in this topic

I created my account yesterday and when I'm about to enter the game. It  keeps on saying "Incorrect password"

i can't regist for the game! It keep saying "The image confirmation is required" but there's no this image thingy!

Tried to resend email still hasn't got one yet.

Also tried to make new one on my alt-email still didn't receive an email verification.:/

Screenshot_85.png

Screenshot_86.png

Edited by Ashurin
no pictures

sir please help me.., two days of waiting for activation e-mail but still i don't receive any e-mail from the site my e-mail is "[email protected]"

and my acount ID is sky9901

Edited by sky

i still cant log in to game, it says 

Hi drexiii, 
Your registration request has been approved at Grand Chase Reborn. You can now sign in with the password you chose when signing up. 

but still cant log in to game, please help

It is October 26th and I am unable to register for the same error.  I keep asking for a new email to confirm registry but no email is being sent :(

GC reborn come on man. Let us plaaaaaay already! I'm so tired of waiting for confirmation on my e-mail address. Been waiting for 2 days man! I want to play this game.

On 10/31/2017 at 4:48 AM, yuridudong said:

This fixed with me. Try use vpn and create new email. You will receive confirmation.

i try this if it works

Heyy mennnn.!!! can you help mee because i can'y login they say incorect password.!!!! 

i wan't to play now but i can't play -_-

Heyy mennnn.!!! can you help mee because i can'y login they say incorect password.!!!! 

i wan't to play now but i can't play -_-

GRAND CHASE REBORN SUCKS. HEY WHOEVER READ THIS PLEASE ANSWER ME. WHY CAN'T I RECEIVE ANY EMAILS? I CAN'T LOG IN AT GC REBORN IT'S ALWAYS SAYING "AUTHENTICATION ERROR AND INVALID USERNAME AND PASSWORD?!?!?!? I MISS GRAND CHASE SO BAD BUT WHY WON'T YOU LET US NEWBIES PLAY?

1 person likes this

On 11/1/2017 at 11:22 AM, hide on dick said:

GRAND CHASE REBORN SUCKS. HEY WHOEVER READ THIS PLEASE ANSWER ME. WHY CAN'T I RECEIVE ANY EMAILS? I CAN'T LOG IN AT GC REBORN IT'S ALWAYS SAYING "AUTHENTICATION ERROR AND INVALID USERNAME AND PASSWORD?!?!?!? I MISS GRAND CHASE SO BAD BUT WHY WON'T YOU LET US NEWBIES PLAY?

same. no one knows how to deal with this problem.. almost 5 days waiting to solve this issue

Is this not fixed yet . cause i've been waiting so long . i want to play this game  :(