Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Enzkii

Account Registration [FIXED]

114 posts in this topic

they should really...really change the upgrade chance for cash necklace... its such a HUGE waste of time... im tired of it... and now it feels more impossible to get +9 than it was years ago when the game fresh. its not like the game make nothing from it, Gems cost GP, and cash necklace cant be destroyed. just make it easier so we can stop wasting time trying to get +9. even 5000 gems cant get a +6 to +9, like really.

I can't seem to connect, what's supposed to be the problem now? I just finished downloading the game, I just wanna play it after hearing the old song on facebook and thought that i want to play Gc again, and now i can't log in. Someone please reply.

123.png

1 person likes this

On 1/10/2018 at 2:32 AM, Marcooo1 said:

I can't seem to connect, what's supposed to be the problem now? I just finished downloading the game, I just wanna play it after hearing the old song on facebook and thought that i want to play Gc again, and now i can't log in. Someone please reply.

123.png

Sorry but the server is down temporarily (hope so~) but please don't lose hope... you can play other GC servers and wait for reborn to be up and running again~

<3

On 1/7/2018 at 3:17 PM, sneaky said:

they should really...really change the upgrade chance for cash necklace... its such a HUGE waste of time... im tired of it... and now it feels more impossible to get +9 than it was years ago when the game fresh. its not like the game make nothing from it, Gems cost GP, and cash necklace cant be destroyed. just make it easier so we can stop wasting time trying to get +9. even 5000 gems cant get a +6 to +9, like really.

it's by chances~ when you upgrade your necklace you only have 50% - 50% chances...
try to join a guild to raise your chances in upgrades

7 hours ago, Void Empress said:

Sorry but the server is down temporarily (hope so~) but please don't lose hope... you can play other GC servers and wait for reborn to be up and running again~

<3

By when? Is there an exact date?

is the server is ok? im downloading it via torrent, is this game active or what?

On 1/12/2018 at 3:51 AM, Marcooo1 said:

By when? Is there an exact date?

sorry but there is no exact date on when will the server will be up and running again~

On 1/12/2018 at 10:01 PM, Pau said:

is the server is ok? im downloading it via torrent, is this game active or what?

the server is inactive for now and I hope that they fix and clarify us all on what is really happening~

is this game still running? i tried tolog in last january 6, 2018 at about 10:00 PM <phil time> but logging attempts failed

5 hours ago, wolferbluefoxtriet said:

is this game still running? i tried tolog in last january 6, 2018 at about 10:00 PM <phil time> but logging attempts failed

It is Back and Running!! Enjoy!! :D

GCRisBack.png

1 person likes this

how the f. did you... i cant open my GCV when i open it the game turn white then disapears :/

9 hours ago, Kusanagi said:

how the f. did you... i cant open my GCV when i open it the game turn white then disapears :/

I'm not so sure how to fix that bug but you can try to Uninstall and Reinstall the game it's only Optional I'm not very sure but you can try it~

PPLuxLove.jpg