Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Silvertine

Patch Download Error

Hi, I just downloaded GC Reborn Eternal, and after I installed the app and launched, the patch just suddenly stopped and says "Patch Download Error" could you please tell me how to fix this? I tried to open that "update.exe" and it also says it was already up to date...

Untitled.jpg

I have the same problem. I was playing a couple of months ago but i had to stop playing for my studies. Now i wanted to come back, downloaded the game (around 2 hours ago) but i can't play. When i open the launcher (from the desktop icon) it starts to update. Then when it gets to stage/script.kom it takes  LOT OF TIME then it says "patch download error).

I Tried:

• Run as administrator, both launcher and main.exe

• Run in compatibility mode with win xp sp3

• Added both launcher and main.exe to firewall.

• Using Update.exe as the launcher says.

• Added update.exe to firewall, run as administrator and in compatibility with win xp sp3.

Nothing of that has worked so far. But, sometimes it doesn't shows a parch error message, but keeps downloading bot stage/scripts.kom and news.ui. Alternating forever.

I haven't changed any hardware nor software since the last time i played. Just deleted the game back then because i had to study and... you know... i was tempted to stop studying or working on my school stuff when i saw the game.

Can anyone hellp me? I even saw that if u downloaded a full working stage.script.kom file and replaced it before starting it would work, but the link to download the file is not working anymore.

Sin título.png

I just noticed that i didn't mention that i'm from Argentina that's why this is in spanish. But you should be aable to notice that i have the right options marked.

Edited by Maverick234

Yeah, I'm with the same problem, and look like the support team is not even looking at these posts =/ cuz there's multiple people with the same problem... 

Posted (edited)

On 12/19/2017 at 8:14 PM, Maverick234 said:

The game just miraculously worked, but now i get this when i try to connect

Sin título.png

Edited by ImKooK
Add question

I tried everything, y dont remember exactly, sorry. Try to delete main.exe and  the file that thing says it's downloading, then open updater then the game launcher again