Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xtremate

S4 Access Unavailability

34 posts in this topic

Hi Chasers !

We are currently conducting maintenance for today GC Reborn S4 (Eternal). Sorry for the technical issues that you have experienced last few days, And now we will officially start the server migration process. We are moving our server to a new place.

Sorry for the inconvenience !

1 hour ago, Mageluigi said:

so wher the new server going at

The new server can be found on the main website. It is Grand chase Reborn s5. You can register and download it now! The only down side is you have to wait for the server to come online tomorrow (6/9/17)

47 minutes ago, jayjoshuac1 said:

what happen to the GCR S4?

s4 is down for maint, to add new stuff and also to better stabilize it.

1 person likes this

I just finish donwnloding GCR S5 from auto install link downod and start the launch after finish install. But there is a problem, no Main.exe file in my GCR S5 folder. Need help please for resolve it, thank you ^^

2 hours ago, xMistrzu4x said:

So open servers tommorow

Edited by Jodik

25 minutes ago, Jodik said:

I just finish donwnloding GCR S5 from auto install link downod and start the launch after finish install. But there is a problem, no Main.exe file in my GCR S5 folder. Need help please for resolve it, thank you ^^

IF servers be online we will get a main.exe... JUST WAIT :)

48 minutes ago, xMistrzu4x said:

IF servers be online we will get a main.exe... JUST WAIT :)

Oh thank you. I just think i do wrong thing when download it.😊

S4 is it still maintenance ? i really want to play now :( .. please open it :( . 

On 6/10/2017 at 3:09 AM, Jodik said:

sir !! where u from ?? the auto install of my  download speed is 16-18kbps :(  

soooooo....when will the server be Open ?? please put a Time or Date on how long your going to do your maintenance For us To be Notify  

So...my account for S4 cant be use for S5? Do i have to get another account for S5?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

So...my account for S4 cant be use for S5? Do i have to get another account for S5?

Yes....

Its almost a week and s4 is not yet available to play. I guess the reborn team are too busy in s5 server. Gudluck on all players of s4 (RIP).