Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xtremate

S4 Access Unavailability

34 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Kitch27 said:

what now admins and mods? still busy @ S5? -_-

Yes it is, We're taking S5 priority as our main priority yet.

the s4 server is open now but with no compensation for the players of s4 and the only thing they change is the gatcha (rencia and sellion) and the special dungeon ( hungry pets). to the admins and mods come on.... player of s4 spend so much time in this server just to be ignored coz u release a new server. but still THANK YOU for opening s4 again

On 6/14/2017 at 7:06 AM, mcoy90 said:

no compensation

Compensation? We're already implemented an event for chasers. That is already considered as compensation, no more and less for the meantime

Since a lot of players are abusing bugs and hacks in the game, that made corrupted the database. (Soon massban)

Care to post next time, We're doing our best to open both servers.

Thank you for your opinion.

Hi, is there maintenance right now? I've been trying to log in but after patching, the screen just goes white and the app (s4 gc) doesn't open. I've been trying for 4 hours using 2 laptops but it still doesn't work. I can't open the website (s4.grandchasereborn.com) either. Thanks a lot for the help! N sorry if it's a bit unrelated to the post I don't know where else to ask.

Today's Jul 10 2017 

I downloaded Grand Chase s4 knowing I missed my account's

Overtime I open Gc, the white screen suddenly appears and vanishes
What happened ?
I always update first before starting

I miss my accounts... ! 

Please contact me in fb account 

https://www.facebook.com/Neokingdomhearts
or 
https://www.facebook.com/neo.khearts

Edited by Neo Silver

12 hours ago, Neo Silver said:

Today's Jul 10 2017 

I downloaded Grand Chase s4 knowing I missed my account's

Overtime I open Gc, the white screen suddenly appears and vanishes
What happened ?
I always update first before starting

I miss my accounts... ! 

Please contact me in fb account 

https://www.facebook.com/Neokingdomhearts
or 
https://www.facebook.com/neo.khearts

It must be the server they probably took it down for the time being to do some work on it so when it trys to open it looks for the Main server ip address provided for Grand Chase S4 and when it doesn't find it. It closes that is whatt im guessing because i have the same problem

Edited by Bacontime
1 person likes this

Not that I'm nagging about both servers not being opened, but I'm new here and just downloaded S4. Is it still down from when this post was made or no? If not I made a technical issue topic with pics as to what I'm getting but I'm mostly wondering if I should even keep it downloaded. Apparently the only thing accessible in S4 is PvP, which I don't typically participate in. Is the dungeoning server going to be back up soon?

Please fix Grand Chase S4 Dungeon server!

Now I'm finally back at it again and was levelling my characters, but suddenly I can't get in the dungeon server. If you told me to just play the S5 version I'm just going to flip my table. I can't possibly change version right when I still have my Rin in S4. I'm sorry for being rude and spamming, but it's been some time and I see no response from any moderator.