Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xtremate

Notice to the Chasers !

61 posts in this topic

Attention Chasers !

1.  Register and Download is now Available

2.  The server starts tomorrow. (6/9/2017)

3.  Free 10k VPs but that's not all there's still welcome bonus mystery package !

PS. You can only start to play the game tomorrow !

6 people like this

24 minutes ago, Mageluigi said:

what about our old account they cant be Transfered to new server?

They are deviding s4 from s5 so your old acc will stay in s4 server . you will have to create another account for s5 if you want to play in s5

Alright~! Time to make more e-mails! xD

Edited by maru.de

Does the server start at exactly midnight or sometime during the afternoon tomorrow? Because that is something I would stay up all night to wait for!:D

2 people like this

Could you please upload parts of installer? cant download 4gb since my net limit is only 800mb a day. Please want to play this game so badly i miss this game.

Edited by ryanjan99

4 hours ago, iTsLime~ said:
4 hours ago, Mageluigi said:

what about our old account they cant be Transfered to new server?

They are deviding s4 from s5 so your old acc will stay in s4 server . you will have to create another account for s5 if you want to play in s5

i see thanks for letting me know.  Though something bugging me, I know s5 Brings Uno out but isn't it also when Veigas Becomes Extremely weak in power?

19 minutes ago, Mageluigi said:

i see thanks for letting me know.  Though something bugging me, I know s5 Brings Uno out but isn't it also when Veigas Becomes Extremely weak in power?

back to Lv 1 of your characters ^_^

1 person likes this

will the beta files work? or should i download the new installer? 

Oh Btw Can u tell us about the Exp Rate And Gp Rate? is it like the beta or is it back to normal X1?

Well i got the beta version of grand chase season 5 so i need to download new grand chase reborn season 5 or beta and the new download link is same

Just want to ask if do I need to install another client, the s5 server? Does patching will update my recent client to s5?  

2 hours ago, Zypheros said:

Can you add more download links? I really can't access this site : http://s5.grandchasereborn.com/download probably due to hundreds of people trying to access the download page. Thank you very much.

Here's a direct download link ~> https://level14-srv133.rpt-go4-cdn12.com/stream/593989d8674f3a279d50f605?st=L4DwKmZW9gO1Nc8Mr7Isog==&e=1497156657&u=zHeykR02d-g3gm9ndpeWLm/IWVyDA6Y=

I recommend using IDM or DownThemAll for faster download.

45 minutes ago, Atomic said:

i mean do i need to redownload gc season 5 again? >:(

Yes, you need to download the new client.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, giuliok said:

OMG I LOVE You <3

Oh you're making me blush! :x

LMAO! xD