Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Reborn

HOT FIX: Drops e Gacha

56 posts in this topic

We have applied an patch to fix gacha insue (non-coordi), some drogs fixed and small things into the game!

5 people like this

will gacha weapon skins also be fixed as well? it's not showing up in coordi

1 person likes this

Admin!!! The gacha weapon for those who bought before this fix still cannot be converted to coordi. Any updates on that? Also, I bought the clear skin for shield, circlet in the coordi shop but it went to my accessory inventory and not in the coordi inventory. Is it possible to get compensation for the ticket cost huhuhu. More power to the GC Reborn team!!!

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Reborn said:

We have applied an patch to fix gacha insue (non-coordi), some drogs fixed and small things into the game!

Also admin, the inventory for the characters, is it normal that they are separated? Or are you still working on it to be shared? I kinda bought too much seal breaker scroll so I was just wondering if it can be shared soon? Thanks for the hardwork GC Reborn team!

Edited by Chino

Admin, please fix the gacha weapon coordi. Or at least compensate us for the scrolls and let us start over!!! this is really unfair!!!

Please fix pre-existing weapon coordi Errors

2 people like this

i do hope there would be a compensation for those who already got the gacha weapons before the patch.

please do mind this matter, people have spent their VP`s already.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, RedRoseWood said:

i do hope there would be a compensation for those who already got the gacha weapons before the patch.

please do mind this matter, people have spent their VP`s already.

naaa just wait for the fix :3 its no big deal 

8 hours ago, Chino said:

Also admin, the inventory for the characters, is it normal that they are separated? Or are you still working on it to be shared? I kinda bought too much seal breaker scroll so I was just wondering if it can be shared soon? Thanks for the hardwork GC Reborn team!

You can transfer items between characters by putting it into the Warehouse on the char that has it, and taking it out on the one you want it on.

Edited by Takovu

32 minutes ago, Takovu said:

You can transfer items between characters by putting it into the Warehouse on the char that has it, and taking it out on the one you want it on.

Woah really? I haven't tried it yet but thanks for the info bro!!!

Those items that have Movement on Warehouse allowed can only be transfer through warehouse but its not all of the items tumblr_mw2593uEau1sk9p0zo1_500.gif.467311f2bd409103434eefb9b5672617.gif:)

8 hours ago, KillerFUB09 said:

By the way.... seal breaker scrolls can be transfer from one character to another @Chino :) through warehouse tumblr_mw2593uEau1sk9p0zo1_500.gif.467311f2bd409103434eefb9b5672617.gif

yes it is possible. Thank you for the info!!! I was able to save some VPs because of this info hehehehe

4 minutes ago, agniel123 said:

is this mt ? or something ? pls rply

aaaaaaa.png

Edited by agniel123

They are having a maintenance currently, maybe they are fixing a bug or the gacha coord.

16 minutes ago, agniel123 said:

is this mt ? or something ? pls rply

adaaa.png

And did you give the wrong screenshot?

Edited by CrisisTime
Wrong Spelling lol
1 person likes this