Welcome to Grand Chase Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Reborn

S4 Server is online again, Gacha Rotation and events!

Hello everyone, we have set the server online again, finished the server migration.

We have changed the gacha to: LJ1jxRgDS16qYqe6G8eCcw.png

And added the event 

HungryPetsRevolt_L.jpg

Enjoy!

Screenshot_2.png

1 person likes this

do we need to download the client again? or old client works?? because mine doesnt 

Hi, is there maintenance right now? I've been trying to log in but after patching, the screen just goes white and the app (s4 gc) doesn't open. I've been trying for 4 hours using 2 laptops but it still doesn't work. I can't open the website (s4.grandchasereborn.com) either. Thanks a lot for the help! N sorry if it's a bit unrelated to the post I don't know where else to ask.

how long will we wait before we can play in S4. It's so frustrating that I can't play S5 coz the internet shop owner won't  download it.... So if u pls open the S4 again while you continue and keep prioritizing S5 until u fix all its problem and when S5 is okey then do a maintenance for S4. There are still player's left playing in S4 other than the shitty hacker players since S5 can't be copy and paste. PLS OPEN S4!!!

Edited by mcoy90
1 person likes this

For those of you that were waiting, Season 4's Dungeon server is now back online.

Definitely was worth the wait to me :D
(Thanks for putting it back up!)

i cant create an account . i havent receive any mail please help i wanna play GC Reborn S4 please help me ASAP thanks alot :D

S4 is not working again ?

i only can connect to pvp server, not the reborn.

but S5 work perfectly

Untitled.png

1 person likes this

First of all thank you reborn team for fixing the S4 server. But I notice when I open my account  all my character that has finish their 4 the job somehow reset to 3rd job and even their level reset back to lvl60. That means. I have to grind again?  Why did it reset when there was no major update and no compensation for the reset? 

S4 is maybe online but there is literally only ONE person in game and its ME , witch makes it literally impossible for me to advance my jobs and/or level up past 70 , GC is my most favorite game and iKnow manyy out there who vey much enjoy the game as well , but right now anyone who wants to play the game is in for a very small ride concidering there is  absoltely no player base !!! if your going to keep S4 alive might aswell give everyone in game all the VP necessary to make up for having no players at all , we cant solo hero dungeons and we certainly cant solo dungeons where u need more than one person , unless you want the only player left to start hacking so that he may level up , just make it easy on the GCS4 players , what happened to long live the chase ? i guess you were just chasing a mouse and nothing more ! if players cant play the game why do u expect to have players , if u cant handle GC just GIVE IT TO ME , I PROMISE THE PEOPLE REGULAR EVENT , the MINI -GAMES COME BACK < REAL WORKING GACHA ROTATION , BETTER DROP RATES , FREE VP TO ADVANCE ALL PLAYERS TO ALL CLASSES , THIS IS HOW GC SHOULD BE !!! not this silly trash you have made of it in S5

On 11/12/2017 at 6:32 PM, CrazyMike said:

S4 is maybe online but there is literally only ONE person in game and its ME , witch makes it literally impossible for me to advance my jobs and/or level up past 70 , GC is my most favorite game and iKnow manyy out there who vey much enjoy the game as well , but right now anyone who wants to play the game is in for a very small ride concidering there is  absoltely no player base !!! if your going to keep S4 alive might aswell give everyone in game all the VP necessary to make up for having no players at all , we cant solo hero dungeons and we certainly cant solo dungeons where u need more than one person , unless you want the only player left to start hacking so that he may level up , just make it easy on the GCS4 players , what happened to long live the chase ? i guess you were just chasing a mouse and nothing more ! if players cant play the game why do u expect to have players , if u cant handle GC just GIVE IT TO ME , I PROMISE THE PEOPLE REGULAR EVENT , the MINI -GAMES COME BACK < REAL WORKING GACHA ROTATION , BETTER DROP RATES , FREE VP TO ADVANCE ALL PLAYERS TO ALL CLASSES , THIS IS HOW GC SHOULD BE !!! not this silly trash you have made of it in S5

When you say its back online do you mean just the pvp server or do you mean both the servers cause i still cant on to the dungeon server

On 12/12/2017 at 1:32 AM, CrazyMike said:

lol boi, you gotta be kidding me. I've seen, even if it's not many, but a number of players that willing to help out newbies. You just gotta ask in the dungeon chat, and btw you're not playing alone. Last time I was playing, I have around 7 active friends at the same time, and there should probably more. But about the events and gacha, I agree with you. This server sucks in those. I'm waiting for nightmare circus events, or moonlight village. They never gave us though.